Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yah!

Anyway, finally im updating my blog...i love my blog i really do...and i wanna put nice photees up but all technical odds are against me at present! so i promise once i have all technical stuff sorted i will be blogtastic. Ye!
Had a great day today went out to the bray massive to help with a photo shoot for totally dublin.Lilli was taking the photos, una had done the interview, sarah was the model and interviewee and i was the stylist! the shoot actually went pretty smooth and the photos look great on the camera so hopefully it will be all good. im so exicted to see my name in print as stylist! roll on the next issue of totally dublin!

1 comment:

Abu said...

I cannot wait to see the photees, i know the styling will be awesome! I have a proposition 4 ya lady-style some test shoots for me here in barcelona! free accomodation and tours of the best city ever in return! will email ya some ideas. blog rox by the way. xx