Sunday, September 09, 2007

Date nite

Me and Anthony went to the spigeltent last night for the opening.. La Clique was on.. it was amazing even though some bits disturbed me and i couldnt help thinking it was like a modern day freak show.. it also enthralled me and made me slightly jealous that i didnt have some weird talent like being able to fit my whole body through a tennis racket, or hula hoop with 5 billion hoops or swallow a chair leg... After the show we were led out on to the boardwalk to watch a peformance art show that involved beds floating on the water in georges dock..hard to explain but amazing to look at...

Waiting for the show to begin



me and captain frodo aka rubber man




the floating beds



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

la clique rocked supreme! rubber man was amazing, was he as splendidly cute and charming in real life?!

corina said...

He was just adorable and lovely..think he was a bit suprised when i asked for the picture.. i had a secret crush on him